Process Development & Project Management Specialist
Yeryüzü Doktorları Derneği (YYD) is an international humanitarian aid organization who serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health-based programs nearly 50 countries worldwide.
In partnership with national and international organizations, YYD organizes volunteer medical team projects, cataract camps, water well and food support activities, quipment - madication supports and health training projects, as well as clinics providing permanent service in 8 different countries including Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Chad, Palestine, Somalia, Syria, Turkey and Yemen.
YYD is looking for a Process Development and Project Management Specialist, who will be responsible for the management and/or follow-up of the process development projects carrid out in whole organizational level and for producing the necessary documentation related with these projects for standardization and sustainability.
- Preparing process and business analysis documents,
- Coordinating nedds between IT and other teams for system infrastructure and testing,
- Creating standard operational procedures and documenting business handbooks.
- Establishing and maintaining control mechanisms for operations,
- MAnaging ongoing or planned projects aligned with strategic goals,
- Observing operations, identifying needs, and proposing solutions,
- Providing anaşytics for improvement opportunities,
- Responding to ad-hoc reports and business development requests,
- Assisting with implementing new projects,
- Collaborating with System Analysts and Product Owners,
- Increasing productivity through established approaches,
- Maintaining and updating weekly/monthly reporting,
- Tracking and updating weekly/monthly KPIs,
- Creating process documentation/workflow for projects and improvement/automation,
- Analyzing and ensuring desired results from proccess.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, or Business Administration,
- 2-3 years of exprience in process development and project management,
- Knowledge of writing handbooks and procedures,
- Exccellent command of spoken and written English,
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project),
- Strong communication, project management, and analtyical skills,
- Organized with attention to detail,
- Good task tracking, time management, and ability to work under deadlines,
- Strong follow-up, multitasking and communication skills,
- Data-driven and detail oriented,
- Experience in measuring and reporting performance indicators in project management,
- Analytical thinking, teamwork and organized work approach,
- Creative, open to change and development with good communication skills,
- Open to learning new technologies and methodologies,
- Strong relationship management, planning and coordination skills.
Conditions of Employment
- Starting: ASAP
- Contract: Employee - Permanent
- Location: Istanbul