Having started up its activites in 2000 as an international aid organization focused on health, Yeryüzü Doktorları heva carried out hundreds of projects so far with the support of more than 30 thousand volunteers in more than 50 countries such as Afghanistan, Syria, Somalia, Palestine, Uganda and Yemen.
Yeryüzü Doktorları mainly aims to reach those regions which do not have access to local healthcare services and also those regions affected by natural disasters. It has set out initially by organizing short-term health amps for the purpose of conducting axaminations and surgeries, providing medicine and equipment support and these camps have turned into long-term and sustainable projects over time.
Yeryüzü Doktorları continues conducting preventive health programs, psychosocial support, physical capacity building and health education projects in both emergency situtaions and in less developed countries.
We are looking Project Assistant to join our team who will be supporting to impelementation and management of all humanitarian projects.
Work Location: Istanbul, Türkiye(HQ)
Department: Program and Operations
Expected Start Date: ASAP
- Provides administrative and operationa support on the implementation of humanitarian projects.
- Work closely with the other program/project staff and other departments to ensure the synchronized delivery of outputs according to plan.
- Assist in projects financial resources management.
- Monitor budget and help ensure resourves are allocated and used efficiently.
- Support to follow-up on project auditing issues.
- Follow-up, on a daily basis, implementation of administrative and operational activities of the projects,
- Maintain up-to-date files and records of project documentation,
- Support the elaboration of project work plans,
- Support the timely preparation and submission of progress reports, donor reports, project reviews, financial reports, audit reports and any other required project reports,
- Assist in capacity building,
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economy Accounting, Finance, Social Sciences or relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, presentation and organisatinoal skills,
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team,
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks,
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, PPT, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription and other administrative procedurs,
- Ability to organise tasks simultaneously and prioritise work,
- Fluency in Turkish and English is required,
- Flexile and able to easily adapt to different environments (inclusion and respect for diversity),
- Have no osbstacle to travel,
- Able to work flexible hours,
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.